LEMANG AVIATION SUPPORT (PTY) LTD is pioneered by its founder member, David Kandulu (former MD of NDEKE AVIATION SERVICES), following past successes in large scale supply and services to the Sub-Sahara and Southern African main airlines, namely :
- SA AIRWAYS
- SA EXPRESS
- 1TIME AIRLINE
- MANGO SA
- LAM MOZAMBIQUE
- KQ KENYA AIRWAYS
- ZAMBEZI AIRLINES
- TAAG ANGOLA
- PRECISION AIR TANZANIA
- AEROSUD AVIATION
- AIR NAMIBIA
- The Government sector includes SAPS AIRWING PRETORIA WEST SA : for Helicopter SPECTROLAB Illumination Systems SX-16 NIGHTSUN® and related components.
Our core competence business is in partnership with DRIESSEN-ZODIAC AEROSPACE in the following functions:
- Performing consultations, marketing and sales services to principals
- Include investigation of prospective and determination of their procurement requirements.
- Introduction of the products to prospective and existing customers.
- Sales of products to customers approved by our principals.
- Serving as liaison between customers and our principals. Also providing the necessary written reports of meetings and contacts with customer or potential companies, the identities contact information beneficial to principals
- Our full obligations to focus on Maintenance and Repairs, (after sales services) which is our core business.